Kathleen K. presents her bedside readers for the adult mind. Intelligent and inventive, hot, and chill. Not suitable for some, appreciated by others.
|Questions. Answers? Order!
|Blog-in-Support of erotic, sexotic, romantic, graphic words
arranged and rearranged by Kathleen K.
Click for archive – NSFW –
but work is only 1/3 of 5/7 of the week
Vivid family fiction for those who read
between, around and beyond the lines.
- StonerwithaBoner.com = world wide weed – HEMPFEST
- A Musing: Setting Free the Kites – Alex George ***** Word on Belva Plain – Daniel Lowe – Sascha Arango
- 420 = Decriminalize Pot or Recriminalize Alcohol
- AG Jeff Sessions is a bad nanny. No pot? Then no alcohol or tobacco!
- When we let the ugly win, it weakens us all.
- The Joy of Roy: The abiding talent to dance
- State Regulated Weed = follow the money
- States’ Rights are not a la carte: Of Pot and Potties
- A cauldron of fire holds the disembodied yowl of my sex…
- To quiet the murmur, you must stop the heart. Then start anew (again).
- HempFest – 25th Anniversary of a Protestival in Seattle – Welcome, weedies.
- This mother says if you want a good love life, masturbate better [and together]
- I built a book machine and I’m about to crank it up.
- What Nature Intends – What Nature Allows
- Sexotic – Erotic Kathleen K. Books – The First Five Years
- Book Lovers’ Book: Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore – Robin Sloan
- Interview with the Voice of Sexotica for the Rowdier Reader
- Let’s discuss sex∞love and the infinity between
- The Hunt Continues for Rowdier Readers: Sexotica!
- Free Copy – FAMILY: Love v. Money (Long story. Short story.)
- The moment before I open a professional review
- This mother says if you want a good love life, masturbate better
- FREE Stoner Matchbook – $1 or $2.50 for two
- Human Penis Info: Putting it in… perspective
- Giving Away Sexotica: Dark Prince, Heed Thy Queen
- Too much porn, not enough sex – Learn to ride the tide
- Most likely the average penis will fit the ordinary vagina
- Sexotica is the rundown and roundup of options in the carnal markets
- Gazin’ through the haze: Legal weed
- A Musing: Colleen McCullough – Australian Storyteller
- Rowdier readers with regular lives and outré-inklings
- Books deliver ideas to moving targets
- I fabricate books.
- Tweets… for rowdier readers
- A Musing: Fannie Flagg – American Storyteller
- Erotic-Sexotic Poetry Giveaway: ARCHING OVER
- Grace Hopper Taught Computers to Talk and I Listened
- Rising Above Porn Scum: Lôôk at “The Lunarium”
- The Butts of Two-Dimensional Creatures
- Giving Away Erotica – The Lunarium
- A Musing: Nipples as Emblems of Breasticular Freedom
- The Art of Choosing a Book Cover – Dark Prince art by Brian Quinn
- Erotic Book GiveAway – Random with good odds
- I draw a cat; Mandot draws a bird and a… human
- TORRENT: Beyond the Studio plus a digression on reading
- Erotic-sexotic author seeks book bloggers seeking content
- Women are not single fuse firecrackers content with the same old bang
- Summon the thunder of ideas
- Hempfest 2014. We’d win the weed war.
- Putting The Dark Prince to Bed…
- A Musing on the Emotional Commotion of Sex
- Stoner Thanks WA State Voters for Giving Peace a Chance
- Running a Phone Sex Business Gave Me the “Credentials” to Write Erotica
- What do you think of reading?
- The Novelist’s Handbook: Not just for writers
- Stoner’s Bones – my masculine inverse with a twist
- Branded! Logo Logic
- Welcome to the .World .Wide .Wonderful — KathleenKBooks.com gets a makeover
- Mother’s Day 2014 – “You gotta love your mother.” — Jeromeo Clover
- A Musing: Maeve Binchy – Irish Storyteller
- National Poetry Month – Don’t deny yourself the clarity of poetry
- I don’t have fancy websites. I have functioning websites.
- In Praise of High Spirits. 420 2014
- Adulterated Love. Sex + Drugs. Prepare for 420 2014
- eFingered and Eyed by Devotees: Erotic writer’s fantasy
- Your brain on weed… Kathleen K. invites you to read (Index of Posts)
- Erotic Science: the receptor-rich region between lady legs
- Putting Honey B., Sexual Consultant to bed
- Sweet Talkers: the seminal voice of indie-author Kathleen K.
- We come like a heartbeat, a rolling pulse, emptying one chamber to fill another.
- You have to tell the truth about booze to face the facts about pot.
- A Musing on BJ’s and Big Betties — Reading Erotica — Vintage Boomer Porn
- Calling Covert Cupids – Erotica – Valentine’s Day Gift Idea
- Bong Bowl 2014 – The energy of marijuana in a changing culture
- Calling all rowdier readers: Inventive, intelligent erotica for mature audience only
- Smoke Signals – A Social History of Marijuana for those who want to KNOW
- Kathleen K. answers five more questions about writing for rowdier readers
- I give Frank advice about Dick. — Kathleen K.
- Northwest author Kathleen K. named to Kirkus Reviews’ Best of 2013
- Studying what we already know: men and women are different.
- Penis size is a fact, what matters is a judgment.
- The Art of Tweet-sized Poetry: Few Words, Much Feeling
- Bras in Space – Boobs in Government – Presumptions and Surprises
- A Musing on Sexy High Heels and Female Strategy: It’s not the shoe, it’s the choice of shoe.
- Foggy Friday Night – Potcentric Sexotic Bedtime Reading
- Illusions – Stupid Ass Selfies – Spanky Talk – Literate Erotica
- The Erotic Engine – What Drove Me Today
- Ten Books Published in Thirty Months: Erotica after Fifty [Years of Age and Shades of Grey]
- Time Travel with Bobby Goren: The capture of character
- Why Did Almost All Societies Believe that Women Were Inferior to Men?
- HONEY B., SEXUAL CONSULTANT — BOOK II by indie author-publisher Kathleen K.
- Erotic Sexotic Romantic Poetry by Kathleen K.
- Movie and a Doobie Afternoon + Hempfest Aug 16-18 Seattle
- Hempfest – Seattle — Aug. 16-18: Can’t get to the fest? Fire up a doob, read this potcentric sexotic fictional memoir.
- In Honor of a Life Lived Literately — Jane Lotter
- Ding Dong! Fun with Phalluses.
- Sex Science Enriches Vintage Boomer Porn by Kathleen K.
- “Legalize pot” is wrong slogan; it should be “Regulate pot”
- Ineffable Elements and Potentiators – words arranged by Kathleen K.
- Forcing down your pants. Because I could. Because you’d let me.
- Libertine Literature – the call of the wild to the rowdy
- It turns out pot is not the gateway to hell.
- Honey B. — A musing on celibate vs. dormant
- Stoner is the guy you want to show up at your party.
- Narrators with something to say (echo back)
- Sweet Talkers: how phone sex changed my writing
- Digital porn vs. Analog erotica
- Stoner with a boner (It’s a Long Story) – potcentric sexotic fictional memoir
- Joody – family fiction told in four stories
- The Lunarium – revisited
- The Lunarium – an orgiastic peek at a voyeur’s secret social life.
- Kathleen K. Books – Business Plan for independent purveyor of erotica + sexotica + curiosa
- The Lent Hand – Adventures in Beach Town Towing
- 21 Questions for Indie Publisher Kathleen K.
- KathleenKBooks.com invites you to read